Monday 4 March 2013

Midas Client Featured in Phil Spencer's Property & Home

Great news for us this week - we are featured in the March edition of Property and Home, the magazine of TV's Location, Location, Location.

Our client Malcolm Wilson - who gave a video testimonial recently provided an interview for the magazine. We appreciate you Malcolm and thank you for your kind words.



Thanks also to our top marketing agency Merrie Marketing and Emma Walton from Cotswold PR for securing this piece.

2 comments:

  1. As I make my way on how to be successful. I tend to look back specially those days that made me go down. I realized that if I don't get to encounter that situation I would not be here on top. Its good to encounter those situation but be sure to get some knowledge after that.

    I would like to share some information regarding Real Estate Investment Australia just click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea in our mind should be planned well in order for us to apply it in our business. Being ready from the start can help you towards success. Hope that the plans in our mind would be really helpful in real estate.

    Real Estate Investment

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you
Please leave us your comments and feedback on our blog. Your input will help us improve the content and make it more interesting and relevant to you so go on .... dont be shy - leave us a comment.